Corporate English Courses in Denmark
Is your company looking for basic or advanced English courses to upgrade your employees' or colleagues' general communication skills or achieve specific proficiencies in English? In oral or written, everyday English, business or technical English - English for presentation, conference or negotiation. Or English for telephone, e-mail, and front desk.
Experienced English teacher (see the brief Curriculum Vitae below) offers personalised and customised English courses from basic to advanced level in medium-sized groups on your premises. (Preferably in the Greater Copenhagen area - longer courses and day courses anywhere in Denmark).
Please contact for further information, references or perhaps an appointment for a non-committal meeting to 'see the lion' and discuss the various opportunities and the tailoring of courses to fit your requirements and expectations. (Please use the contact form - either below or in top menu).
It doesn't necessarily have to be boring and drippy just because it is highly educational.
• Studies in commercial English along with training and job in international shipping trade.
• Teacher’s Certificate Exam – English as a major.
• Taught secondary classes in English as a foreign language in the Danish school system for more than two decades.
• As an ICT and media teacher for 18 years used to combine the teaching of ICT and the teaching of English, also in cross-curricular projects.
• Worked as a freelance translator of English for several years (mainly technical English to Danish). Worked regularly for one of the major, large international translation agencies known to require high accuracy.
• English teacher at official Danish labour market courses in various fields since 2008 (basic and advanced AMU courses).
• Have run customised English courses for the workplace at different levels on companies' premises.
engelskkurser, engelsk kurser, engelskkursus, engelsk kursus, undervisning, sprogkurser, sprogkursus, skræddersyet, grupper, præsentation, konversation, skriftlig, skriftligt, mundtlig, virksomheder, forretningsengelsk, handelsengelsk, grammatik, engelskundervisning, quistmedia, grammatik, fremlæggelse, præsentation, samtale, mail, e-mail, teaching, english, oral, written